Pioneer Center would like to invite all interested parents of children with disabilities to join us for a special meeting.
- Do you have questions to ask that only other parents would be able to answer?
- Do you want to know how to plan for your child’s future?
- Do you have questions for workers in the disabilities field?
- Do you need support for caring for you child, but are just not sure where to start?
- Do you want to create a support system with other parents who understand the joys and obstacles that come with raising a child with a disability?
- Do you want to help other parents through the maze of rules, laws, and planning for their child?
Please join us for this initial meeting to find others who will provide understanding and support.
Date: June 7, 2018
Time: 5:30 pm for coffee hour and check-in if childcare is needed
6 pm to 7 pm for the meeting
Where: Main Library Annex, Room B-2
Note: Childcare will be provided, but we strongly encourage you let us know if it is needed. We want to assure age appropriate activities and care providers to assure everyone’s safety.
For more information about the meeting, please contact Jane Burdette at 740-775-7044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information or to sign up for childcare, please contact Missy Ramey at 740-773-8044 or email@example.com.