Do you know a person, group, or business that should be recognized for their support of people with developmental disabilities in Ross County?
The Pioneer Center’s annual awards event is just the place for that award to be given and publicly acknowledged. 2019 Awards Banquet will be Thursday, March 28 at 6:00pm at CHS/CMS Cafeteria.
Award Categories Are:
- Children/Adolescence who have made progress despite obstacles created by their disabilities
- Adults with developmental disabilities who have made progress despite obstacles created by their disabilities
- Area businesses, organizations or individuals who have contributed to the success of those with developmental disabilities
- Caregivers of those with developmental disabilities who have given outstanding service and demonstrated selflessness in the care of those persons.
- Providers who have gone above and beyond expected services and support to individuals with developmental disabilities.
Click over to our nominations page and fill out the form. Deadline is February 21, 2019!