Pioneer Center is pleased to announce that Brady Ratzlaff has accepted the open position on the Ross County Board of Developmental Disabilities! Some quick facts about Brady:
- Bachelor’s Degree Criminal Justice – Justice Administration (Tiffin University)
- 12 years experience working in law enforcement as a Deputy Sheriff, Park Ranger, and Police Captain
- Current President of Camp Cattail (non-profit organization providing activities and summer camps with adults and children with disabilities)
- Current Safety & Health Program Manager for the Ohio Department of Transportation District 9
- Married with two children and resides in Frankfort, Ohio.